WONDER WOMAN

           I was introduced to this name, Wonder Woman, 10+ years ago. Each and every year it makes more and more sense! I got a six year degree in four and a half years! 
           After college I married the man of my dreams, and he wanted to be in the oil field. As a Christian woman I was very supportive and told him to do what he wanted to do. Whatever will make him happy, I know I can be happy. He has been/is on a schedule of working two weeks on and off one. We were married on 09-10-2011 and I have seen him maybe a total of 3+ years; yet, I adore him more than he will ever know. 
           I went through 9 failed adoptions after being married and I was so depressed. I did not feel like Wonder Woman at all. I told my husband that I wanted a baby girl so very bad, and I didn't want to give up. I was finally at the point of giving up when I realized I needed to look towards God. I was in the shower, laid on the floor and prayed hard that God would bring me to a little girl with blonde, curly hair, blue eyes and before I turned 30. I heard His voice say "Stop worrying my child I will bring her to you." I jumped out of the shower with soap in my hair and ran to tell my husband what God told me. Four years later we were blessed on February 11, 2016 with a little blonde curly headed blue-eyed little girl. I know it was a God thing (you can read about it in my Adoption Story). I fought so hard for this little girl and we got her December 2, 2016 and I turned thirty on January 3, 2017. 
           I am the owner of two companies in Rockwall, Texas Lee Custom Designs, LLC and Lee Lee Cleaning Services, LLC. Both of these companies keep me very busy and are successful! I clean houses with one of them and the other I sell shirts. I will link some of my designs (shirts, hats, koozies, etc) on my website and please feel free to support a small company. All the money I raise through these companies goes to my daughters savings account. 
          This year I was promoted in Argos Fragrances as an affiliate to the Director of North America Sales. I am so excited and motivated to speak with all the shops and corporate franchises. I will keep you all updated!
          In addition to everything else that I do, I am also a traveling model and have done this for 5 years. Most recently are the best as I have traveled and incorporated a lot of versatility into the shoots. My modeling is linked and you are welcome to browse and if you are a photographer and interested in shooting please DM me. I will send you my rates and we can collaborate. 
WONDER WOMAN

Comments

Popular Posts