Cleaning


Cleaning Day



Today was a very good day! I was so exhausted from the weekend, but I knew that this needed to be done. My client really needed her house cleaned as she had family coming in to visit her father. I wanted her house to be as clean as it could be. The way I work is by starting from top to bottom so nothing is left behind. I usually start with dusting the blinds and furniture. I then go to organizing the pillows, changing the sheets, etc. Once I see that all it clear up top I sweep, vacuum, and mop. I will go into depth of how I clean if you would all like to know. I make each clean about four hours when it is a basic clean that I do bi-weekly. Just let me know what all you want to know about the "cleaning day," whether it be methods, timing, turnaround, etc! 

Comments

Popular Posts