Manicure & Pedicure


TREAT YOURSELF

The best feeling after a long week or a horrible day is being pampered. We don't all have the money to just go and get a massage, go out of town, etc. The one thing I have worked on is to set aside $100 a month to get my nails and done and if I can toes too! This is so relaxing and they treat you so well. I get the pedicure that has collagen enhancement as well as lavender. Getting my feet rubbed and calves massaged is a bonus.   
To make it even more convenient they allow you to book online! This is great for bigger parties, girls day, bachelorette parties, etc. I know the entire family that works there and they are 100% dedicated. Honestly feel like family as they embrace me with a hug and ask how my heart is doing when I walk in. I have always been told you never know what someone is going through, but I promise you that this location is the BEST. You are too busy being pampered as if you are the only thing that exist that you don't think about what is bothering you in life. Sometimes I just go into the salon to visit! 
This is my personal experience as well as my family and friends as I send them only to this salon. I have never been disappointed.   
https://beautifulnailsnspa.com/

Comments

Popular Posts