Facial

FACIAL TIME


Oh how I need a facial especailly coming back from a trip. You know that feeling of a dirty face just need a deep clean. I love getting the facials where it works on shrinking your pores and anti-aging. They are amazing at Massage Envy and explain to you in depth the best of what to do for each skin type. Being informational is exactly what I need as do most people.
Most individuals just treat their skin as they get older and I think it is very vital. The earlier you treat your skin the less money you will have to put into fixing it later in life. I know we all love the tan, but do we really want to have to treat all of the sun spots later in life. USE SPF SUNCREEN under your makeup or in general. You will still get the tan, but will not be as exposed to harsh light and potential scar removal later. NO TANNING BEDS. I will be honest tanning beds used to be my friend as I loved just laying there in the heat to relax and be away from all stressors, but it is not worth the damage that it causes.
I am not here to lecture you, I am here to inform you of what I have witnessed. I have older friends and younger friends (20-30 years in age range), they are thankful for taking the advise as they want to be as healthy as possible. My older friends say they regret not starting earlier on their skin health and wish that they would be able to go back. They are having to have spots burnt off and feel as if they cannot go into public due to it. My younger friends listen, but I am just waiting on it to sink in. They will not regret it; yet, as I said I cannot make someone do this.
I am in collaboration with an at home facial company that I stand behind 100%. This company is amazing from beginning to end. There is literally and at home facial with directions so you don't have to leave the comfort of your home. J.ANDERS is the name of the company and you are more than welcome to order from their website, but if you order through me I am able to get it at a fraction of the cost! It is as easy as watching YouTube video or Instagram Video of the steps and I give you my email and code.
You will be so happy and relieved once you start the at home facial. I know I was.

God Bless

Comments

Popular Posts