New York Walk

WALKING IN NEW YORK

I walked around for a few hours, but had to come back to the hotel due to my heart rate. I absolutely love architecture and seeing all of the buildings of different ages really made my day. I took many pictures and I am looking forward to the day tomorrow without the rain! No matter rain, sleet, snow, or sun it was a must see. I am so very thankful and blessed to be in the position I am to be able to see this beautiful city. 
When I returned to the hotel I had the most amazing meal. It was avocado toast with sautéed sundried tomatoes. I know it may not sound savory, but I am thinking that I need some more. It hit the spot. 
I am looking forward to my photoshoot tomorrow. We (Boris and I) are working on a Winter in New York theme. I will be wearing black jeans, black oversized sweater, Sorel boots with fur, two toned wool jacket, Burberry scarf, and a floppy hat! 

Comments

Popular Posts